I was tagged by Ellen at A Girl’s Garden of Menopause, which I love, to list six unspectacular things about me. This won’t be difficult.
Here they are:
- I am almost always tired.
- I am newly addicted to granola bars (any size or flavor).
- I want to be a gardener, but I hate to weed.
- I finally have wireless internet at home and no longer have to pirate my neighbor’s wireless. (They cut me off, so I had no choice.) Note: I don’t think they cut me off on purpose. Regardless, it had been a year, so it was time.
- I love Neil Diamond, especially the really old stuff.
- It’s difficult for me to listen to music and think at the same time.
Meme Terms & Conditions
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them