One of the things I’d like to do here are Motherhood & Words is to write a weekly or bi-weekly post about things for which I’m grateful. Stress tends to get the better of me, and I forget to appreciate everything that I have and love. I’d like to invite you to post what you’re grateful for in the comments and include a link to your own gratitude post.
This is what I’m grateful for right now:
- the crackling racket of running through fallen leaves
- Zoë belting out the Zoë version of Taio Cruz’s “Dynamite” in the backseat of the car
- Stella and Zoë and their dance parties, during which they intermittently stop dancing and yell “Sisters!”
- my sister’s pregnancy (twins! almost 19 weeks!)
- my copyeditor (I spent a few hours at the coffee shop on Saturday morning going through my manuscript. So. Much. Fun!)
- our health, our health, our health